The Springfield Symphony is doing its best to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and musicians. The Springfield Symphony follows all current guidelines from the CDC, State, County, and City for all of our future performances.
- Although capacity restrictions were lifted and implemented on April 16, 2021, the masking mandate is still in place for the City of Springfield and is also required by Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts - a Missouri State University property.
- All entrances to Hammons Hall will be open. Please use the entrance that is closest to your parking spot to avoid congestion of the Box office entrance.
- Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts is currently allotted 50% capacity with the guidelines from the state of Missouri.
- Congregating in the foyer and the lobby is highly discouraged. Please follow directional signage to your seats.
- Springfield Symphony performances will be presented without intermission.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be be widely available and enhanced cleaning protocols will be enforced.
To view the complete Springfield Symphony Re-Opening Guide, click the button below.