Single Tickets and Livestream Access for the 20/21 season are not being sold at this time. Please check our website for updates on Single Ticket and Livestream availability. Single Tickets range from $10 - $42 with discounts available for students and seniors. For questions, call the Symphony office at (417) 864-6683.
Groups of 10 or more save up to 20%
Whether you have a group of clients, employees, an alumni reunion, or just you and nine of your friends, the Springfield Symphony Orchestra is a perfect destination! As Southwest Missouri's largest regional, professional orchestra, we will provide your group with quality symphonic entertainment!
Group Sale Rate and Benefits
- Substantial Savings: Groups of 10 or more receive a 20% discount on concert tickets
- Priority Seating: Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of reservation
- Personalized Service and attention throughout the planning and ordering process
How to Order
- Call the Symphony Office at (417) 864-6683 and speak with the Executive Assistant to order tickets*
- Easy payment options: Cash, checks, and all major credit cards are accepted. Invoices are available at your request
- Pre-Concert Talk: FREE pre-concert talk is presented by Music Director/Conductor Kyle Wiley Pickett from the stage one-hour before each Classical concert. These informal presentations are designed to enrich your concert experience by giving you an inside look into the composers and scores
- Program Notes: Information about the music, conductor and guest artists is available upon request