Attention 2021-22 Season Ticket Holders!
The deadline to renew your Season Tickets is Thursday, July 15, 2022. To renew your season tickets, please contact the Springfield Symphony office at 417-864-6683 or CLICK HERE to renew online.
Purchase Season Tickets Today
5 Great Reasons to Subscribe!
- Support Your Symphony: When you buy a season ticket, you show that you support your Symphony for your community
- Season Ticket Holder Savings: Subscribing saves you 10% on your tickets compared to buying single tickets to each concert. Save an additional 10% on your tickets when you Leave a Legacy by making a planned gift to the Springfield Symphony Endowment Fund.
- Symphony Discounts: Season ticket holders receive a $5 discount on each additional Platinum, Gold, or Silver single ticket purchased for any Symphony concert by contacting the Symphony office. Bring a friend or family member to the Symphony and save!
- The Best Seats at the Best Price: With Symphony tickets in high demand, subscribing ensures the best seats available
- Retain Your Seats, or Upgrade: As a season ticket holder, you'll have the opportunity to renew your exact seats, or upgrade each season before new orders are accepted
To purchase Full Season Tickets for our 2022-23 season Swipe Right, call the Springfield Symphony office at (417) 864-6683 or email [email protected]. To view the Hammons Hall seating chart, click the button below.
Three weeks before each concert you may also purchase single tickets through the Hammons Hall Box Office or online at www.hammonshall.com.