Attention 20/21 Season Ticket Holders!
Season Tickets for the 20/21 season are currently available for the 2:00 p.m. performances running October through January. To purchase Full Season Tickets, please call the Springfield Symphony office at (417) 864-6683 or email [email protected]
All Season Ticket orders made before the July 31st deadline have been mailed out to all 20/21 season ticket holders. Currently, season tickets mailed out only consist for the months of October through January 30th at this time due to regularly changing guidelines from the CDC, State, County, and City in regards to COVID-19.
Purchase Season Tickets Today
5 Great Reasons to Subscribe!
- Support Your Symphony: When you buy a season ticket, you show that you support your Symphony for your community
- Season Ticket Holder Savings: Subscribing saves you 10% on your tickets compared to buying single tickets to each concert. Save an additional 10% on your tickets when you Leave a Legacy by making a planned gift to the Springfield Symphony Endowment Fund.
- Symphony Discounts: Season ticket holders receive a $5 discount on each additional Platinum, Gold, or Silver single ticket purchased for any Symphony concert by contacting the Symphony office. Bring a friend or family member to the Symphony and save!
- The Best Seats at the Best Price: With Symphony tickets in high demand, subscribing ensures the best seats available
- Retain Your Seats, or Upgrade: As a season ticket holder, you'll have the opportunity to renew your exact seats, or upgrade each season before new orders are accepted
To purchase Full Season Tickets, call the Springfield Symphony office at (417) 864-6683 or email [email protected].
There will be a $2.00 per ticket Hammons Hall Ticketing/Facility Fee applied to every season ticket order
You can purchase additional Single Tickets for the 2:00 p.m. performances here.