Attention 20/21 Season Ticket Holders!
All Season Ticket orders made by the July 31st deadline will be in season ticket holder mailboxes by the week of October 5th. The Springfield Symphony staff are working quickly and efficiently to ensure socially distanced seats arrive in your mailboxes in time for our October 10th concert Spaghetti and Meatballs.
We will be mailing out season tickets only for the months of October 10th through January 30th at this time due to regularly changing guidelines from the CDC, State, County, and City in regards to COVID-19.
5 Great Reasons to Subscribe!
- Support Your Symphony: When you buy a season ticket, you show that you support your Symphony for your community
- Season Ticket Holder Savings: Subscribing saves you 10% on your tickets compared to buying single tickets to each concert. Save an additional 10% on your tickets when you Leave a Legacy by making a planned gift to the Springfield Symphony Endowment Fund.
- Symphony Discounts: Season ticket holders receive a $5 discount on each additional Platinum, Gold, or Silver single ticket purchased for any Symphony concert by contacting the Symphony office. Bring a friend or family member to the Symphony and save!
- The Best Seats at the Best Price: With Symphony tickets in high demand, subscribing ensures the best seats available
- Retain Your Seats, or Upgrade: As a season ticket holder, you'll have the opportunity to renew your exact seats, or upgrade each season before new orders are accepted
To purchase Full Season Tickets, call the Springfield Symphony office at (417) 864-6683 or email email@example.com.
There will be a $2.00 per ticket Hammons Hall Ticketing/Facility Fee applied to every season ticket order
Three weeks before each concert you may also purchase single tickets through the Hammons Hall Box Office or online at www.hammonshall.com