Since 1934, the Springfield Symphony Orchestra has played a vital role in the community of Southwest Missouri. Your donation ensures the Symphony's ability to fulfill its mission to provide the highest level of symphonic music and music education to all of Southwest Missouri, with a balance of artistic interest and and sound fiscal responsibility.
DID YOU KNOW? Ticket sales account for less than 30% of our annual revenue. To provide the people of the Ozarks with a live professional Symphonic Experience, we need your support.
Your donation allows us to:
- Make Classical and Pops music accessible to our community
- Serve more than 25,000 people annually
- Attract phenomenal musicians and guest artists
- Introduce and provide free music programs to students and underserved families
- Keep ticket prices affordable enabling us to share the magic of music
Your support today is more important than ever. As a nonprofit arts organization, Springfield Symphony Orchestra relies on the people we serve. That has never been more true than during this time of event closures as our community works together to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please consider the role music plays in your life and support your Orchestra with a gift of any amount today.