Groups of 10 or more save up to 20%
Whether you have a group of clients, employees, an alumni reunion, or just you and nine of your friends, the Springfield Symphony Orchestra is a perfect destination! As Southwest Missouri's largest regional, professional orchestra, we will provide your group with quality symphonic entertainment!
Group Sale Rate and Benefits
- Substantial Savings: Groups of 10 or more receive a 20% discount on concert tickets
- Priority Seating: Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of reservation
- Personalized Service and attention throughout the planning and ordering process
How to Order
- Call the Symphony Office at 417-864-6683 and speak with Renetta Thomson to order tickets*
- Easy payment options: Cash, checks, and all major credit cards are accepted. Invoices are available at your request.
- Dining: Treat your clients or guests to dinner at the Tower Club before your chosen concert night. A special "Night at the Symphony" menu will be handcrafted for your group.
- Pre-Concert Talk: FREE pre-concert talk is presented by Music Director/Conductor Kyle Wiley Picket from the stage one-hour before each Classical concert. These informal presentations are designed to enrich your concert experience by giving you an inside look into the composers and scores.
- Program Notes: Information about the music, conductor, and guest artists is available upon request.
*Tickets are non-refundable