6 Great Reasons to Subscribe!
- Support Your Symphony: When you buy a season ticket, you show that you support your Symphony for your community
- Season Ticket Holder Savings: Subscribing saves you 10% on your tickets compared to buying single tickets to each concert. Save an additional 10% on your tickets when you Leave a Legacy by making a planned gift to the Springfield Symphony Endowment Fund.
- Symphony Discounts: Season ticket holders receive a $5 discount on each additional Platinum, Gold, or Silver single ticket purchased for any Symphony concert by contacting the Symphony office. Bring a friend or family member to the Symphony and save!
- The Best Seats at the Best Price: With Symphony tickets in high demand, subscribing ensures the best seats available
- Retain Your Seats, or Upgrade: As a season ticket holder, you'll have the opportunity to renew your exact seats, or upgrade each season before new orders are accepted
- Tax Deduction: If you can't use your tickets for any concert, call the office by the Thursday before the concert to release them for a tax deduction AND we'll give them away to a student
To purchase Full Season Tickets, call the Springfield Symphony office at (417) 864-6683.
There will be a $2.00 per ticket Hammons Hall Ticketing/Facility Fee applied to every season ticket order
Three weeks before each concert you may also purchase single tickets through the Hammons Hall Box Office or online at www.hammonshall.com